Monday, April 11, 2011

Quite and Peaceful

I was very glad that work is not crazy today. I had a boring day actually, which is very good because my body and mind is still in a vacation mood. At lunch time one of the residents approach me if I can go with her to the designer upholstery fabric store. She's a new residents and she really loves to sew just about anything. She said that now summer is approaching she wanted to sew a light window curtains for her room but she don't have the materials to do it. I felt bad because I had to say NO to her. I explained to her that even I'm on my lunch break I have to stay in the building just in case the other residents will be needing me, especially when their relatives wants to take them out and will be needing to bring the medicines with them. I told her that she can talk to our administrator and he can probably drive her to the store. I am glad that she understand me.I hate to say no when people wanted my help but sometimes I really have to.

0 Ur Towts Here: