Monday, April 11, 2011

The old light house

This picture was taken when me and my dear boyfriend went to whale watch during our vacation in Boston. The background behind me is The Boston Light House on Little Brewster Island was the first lighthouse built in the United States in 1716. However, it was renovated in 1783 because it was damaged in the Revolutionary War.

OMG! Boston is really a historical and beautiful place to visit. I didn't expect I will like it there even though the weather there is unpredictable sometimes just like here in NY. The boyfriend and I really had a good time on our vacation in Boston. We saw so many places and we visited so many fancy restaurants. In fact babe and I wanted to go back there again in July ( hopefully ) if time permits.

Anyhow, the light house you see on the background of my picture really looks so beautiful. Imagine it is the oldest on going light house in North and south America.

3 Ur Towts Here:

""rarejonRez"" said...

lami jud kaayo daghan kwarta ayvs no kay daghan kaayo nice place nga gusto nato adtoan? lol. lipay ko kita sa imong boston, MA shots. mura pud ko naka-adto. kami ani, 50-50 pa among nigara falls planned trip for this summer kay mag-teach man si bana ug summer class. unya naa syay duha ka seminar nga attenan nga rep sya sa university. haaay nalang. impas among summer plans. :D

mjsterling said...

Na maayo lagi ug daghan pata ug kwarta Cel kay aron mag cge nalang bakasyon...grabi na nakonsencya gyud ko kay akoa ra uyab gasto sa tanan hehehe!

Ay hala dli pa diay sure ang inyong Niagara trip..sayang d diay ta magka kita...well, daghan pa man nuon time hopefully kami maka visit pud diha sa inyong state basta naa me budget....

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

beautiful picture! East coast is my dream vacation.