Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blogging At Work

I'm still here at work right now and I'm glad to get the chance to use the computer, so that I can help my cousin to look for management jobs available online. My day here at work today is fantastic, I'm actually having a relaxing and great day here today. Not like when I worked the previous weekends, it was really crazy. Though I'm getting so bored and sleepy when there is nothing much to do here. Good thing that there are no bosses around today, since its the weekend. I can get to the computer as long as I want to till my shift ends. I've promised my cousin to really help her find a better good paying job through online and yet I haven't done it until today. I am able to check my online world too and get to help her while I'm still here at work. Its Unusually for me to sneak in to use the computer when I'm at work but then I have nothing to do since I finish them early. Shhh! don't tell anyone though Lol!

0 Ur Towts Here: