Thursday, March 24, 2011

Soon To Be Mine


I'm so ecstatic to have this camera in my hands. I've been saving my blogging income for this one and I'm almost there. I am really aiming to get this camera before the summer will get here. We will be going on a vacation this coming summer and I wanted to take some good photos. I'm hoping by that time I have this Nikon DSLR. This camera would also be my gift to myself. I really never buy something expensive from blogging income and this would be the first one soon:) I also need to remind myself to start looking for handy, affordable and most of all durable camera cases for my soon Nikon DSLR. Yay! I'm really so excited.

1 Ur Towts Here:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

That's really nice dai. I know that lots and lots of my friends are getting the Digital SLR for themselves because they can use it for anywhere especially those people who loves to take pictures. I want one too but I need to save $2500 to complete the accessories I want.