Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shoot Me

I found this Shoot Me challenge through Hazie's blog. This would be my first time to join this challenge and hopefully I can maintain doing it every Thursday.I am the type of person who love's camera. When I see a camera expect me to give my best pose;) I also love to take pictures, especially to myself Lol. My boyfriend was asking me once if I never get tired posing for the camera even though I already have a gazillion photos Lol! Taking pictures of myself is my way of curing myself from boredom too.


The two attach photos above were both taken from my black berry phone. The first photo above was taken last Sunday when I was about to go to church and I was wearing a make up and contact lenses. The second photo is taken just a minute ago. I'm not wearing any make up at all, thus I just applied a night cream moisturizer. So this is really how I look like when I don't put anything to my face. But still, whether I have make up on or not I don't feel ashamed or embarrass to be in a picture.

So please come and join us with this photo meme. You can post a picture of yourself, your family, friends or maybe your pets? Just click the shoot me link above of this post to learn how to join and also to be able to view the other participants.

3 Ur Towts Here:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

The answer is NO! We never get tired posing in front of the camera. In fact, we love cam-whoring :-)

You look so good dai, and sexy! Thanks for visitng my site

Unknown said...

So glad you joined in! I am so jealous of that camera. I wish I could afford a new one!

Maricel said...

Natural beauty! :) Nice photos.

Visiting from Shoot Me. Mine's here! ^_^

============================
Mars @ The Life Encounters